This week on Here After with Megan Devine:
Maybe We Should Talk About Grief
Setting the stage. Why do we need to talk about pain and grief and horrible things anyway? Who wants to talk about that? With everyone grieving something over the past few years, and healthcare workers pushed beyond their limits, we’ve got to talk about this stuff amongst ourselves – because the helpers? They need help too.
In this episode we cover:
- The mental health crisis inside the healthcare industry.
- The one thing the pandemic has made everyone aware of. (aside from indoor air quality)
- Some moderately deep grief-related history involving “keep calm and carry on.”
- How the ways you talk about everyday annoyances can actually help change the world.
- And why Mr Rogers has it all wrong about looking for the helpers.
All of that, plus instructions for how to submit YOUR questions to be answered on a future show. Tune in, listen, review, subscribe, and share with everyone you know.
The more we talk about this stuff, the better we all get at withstanding the pain of being human, and showing up for ourselves and for each other.
To submit your questions please use our toll-free number to leave a voicemail: (323) 643-3768
New episodes of #HereAfterPod air every Monday. Subscribe and listen on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Not sure where to find podcasts? We got you. You can listen for free at any of these sites:
Looking for previous episodes of Here After? Click here!