Has an incredible loss erupted in your life? Would you like to finally find something that goes beyond platitudes and easy answers that don’t really answer anything?
You want someone who thinks like you to help you through this. You need some practical tools to help you stay in your heart, and not lose your mind.
One part grief experiment, one part practical guidebook, this audio book is designed to help you find ways to bear the life you’re in – even when that life holds unbearable pain.
If you’re ready to start listening to the book right now, click this link to go right to the order form.
This is the audio book that started everything – I launched Refuge in Grief with just this one resource. I wrote The Grief Experiment for you, and I made it for me. When I was first widowed, so many of the existing grief resources fell short, or they spoke to an experience I wasn’t having. I wanted someone to meet me where I was, and then help me find out what I was supposed to do with this brand new life.
If you’re living an unbearable loss, this book is for you.
The Grief Experiment is a 90 minute audio book acknowledging the reality of grief, and giving you tools – both practical and esoteric – to help you find your way. Looking for the print book, It’s OK That You’re Not OK: Meeting Grief & Loss in a Culture that Doesn’t Understand? You can find that book here. The two share a few things, but for the most part, they are quite different from each other. The Grief Experiment has meditations, visualizations, and creative exercises not found in the book. And a lot of content in the audio book is only available here, in this one resource.
You can order the audio book as an mp3 download and be listening in just a few minutes.
NOTE: The mp3 downloads correctly for 99.9% of buyers. Downloads are NOT returnable. We recommend downloading the mp3 to your computer first, not your phone.
Click below to hear the introduction.
What you’ll find in this book:
90 minutes of audio validating and acknowledging the path you’re on, including:
- The reasons why mainstream grief resources miss their mark
- The difference between solving grief and attending grief
- Debunking the myth of spiritual immunity: being enlightened doesn’t mean you’re not in pain
- Entering the great experiment of grief – and love.
- Find ways to distract your mind when grief is just too big
- Determine what really helps, and what doesn’t
- Understand why creative practice is useful, and why it doesn’t matter
- Release the weight of responsibility you feel to “do grief well”
- Explore ways you can hear your own heart speak, and how to follow its guidance
- Consider the faulty grammar of “hope,” and find more authentic ways of wanting what’s good
- Discover a place of rest and refuge in your self – even in deep grief.
- Over 90 minutes of audio
- 3 concrete, tangible practices to help calm your mind
- 4 guided meditations to help soothe your heart
- and a whole lot of teaching stories – all designed to help you find your way.
instant delivery MP3 Audio Book: $24.95
Get the help you need to stay in your heart, and not lose your mind.
Click the button below now to order The Grief Experiment
Please note: some phones are tricky with their downloads. If you have trouble playing the audio on your phone, try it on your computer first. Be sure to save the download to your own computer, as the original download link expires. Saving it to your computer means you can play it as often as you want, on any device. Downloads are NOT refundable. Still stuck? Try the tech FAQ page for suggestions. IMPORTANT NOTE: I offer no refunds for any service, class, or digital product. Not sure or have questions about the course, audio book, or my services? Don’t hesitate to contact us before you hit that buy now button. Purchase mindfully.