This week on It’s OK that You’re Not OK:
Your Holiday Survival Guide:
Family Dynamics Edition
The holiday season is sometimes joyful, sometimes stressful – and to be honest, it’s usually a mix of both. Between external pressures and family dynamics, we figure everyone can use some tips on making it through the season.
In this episode we cover:
- How to bring up your loved one’s absence when no one else will
- Making a good enough holiday for your family when you’re not in the holiday spirit
- Tips for navigating intrusive personal questions (like “when will you have kids?” or “don’t you think it’s time you moved on?”)
- Why consensus is a terrible holiday goal, but collaboration might just be the best thing possible
We’re re-releasing some of our favorite episodes from the first 3 seasons.
Looking for a creative exploration of grief? Check out the best selling Writing Your Grief course here.
- Want to talk with Megan directly? Join our patreon community for live monthly Q&A grief clinics: your questions, answered.
- Want to speak to her privately? Apply for a 1:1 grief consultation here.
- Check out Megan’s best-selling books – It’s OK That You’re Not OK and How to Carry What Can’t Be Fixed
Books and resources may contain affiliate links.
Want to talk with Megan directly? Join our patreon community for live monthly Q&A sessions: your questions, answered.
For more information, including clinical training and consulting and to share your thoughts, visit us at megandevine.co